- PIC Development Board for Microchip PIC Series ( EX 16F877 - 40 pin)
- RJ11 Socket For Programming Through PIC PROG,PIC PLUS,PICICD2
- During Testing Easy to Remove Chips with ZIP Socket
- On board Regulated Power- Optional Supply 5v,12v supply
- Easy to test with Burg Connecters wires
- An RS232 Serial Port
- 7Seg Mulitplexed Display
- DC Power Supply Connector(12v Ac or Dc)
- LCD display 2linex16Character
- 24Cxx I2C EEPROM
- RTC DS1307
- 8 LED array
- Matrix Key Pad
- 4 Intrupt Switches
- Example Programs for LED,7seg,LCD,RS232 ,Matrix Key Pad, ADC
- EXtra Adapters for 28Pin , 18Pin,14 Pin Chips ( By Order)
- PIC Development Board
- Incudes RS232, ULN 2003, RTC1307, I2C 24C04
- Burg Connecters 20 Nos
- Software CD (Data sheets,Example Porograms,Manua ,Schematic)
What is Arduino?
Arduino is a tool for making computers that can sense and control more of the physical world than your desktop computer. It's an open-source physical computing platform based on a simple microcontroller board, and a development environment for writing software for the board.
Input Voltage (recommended)
Input Voltage (limit)
Digital I/O Pins
PWM Digital I/O Pins
Analog Input Pins
DC Current per I/O Pin
DC Current for 3.3V Pin
14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
32 KB (ATmega328P)of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
2 KB (ATmega328P)
1 KB (ATmega328P)
ARM2148 DEV Board-LPC214X is a evaluation board for LPC2148 ARM7TMDI based microcontroller. The LPC2148 microcontroller has 512KB of internal flash and 32+8K RAM. Following are the salient features of the board.
- Dimensions: 160 X 160mm2layer PCB (FR-4 material)
- Power supply: DC 9-12V with power LED
- linear regulators generate +3.3V/500mA and +5v/500mA from power supply
- USB connector ( as alternate power source).
- Extension headers for all microcontroller pins.connectors (2).
- RS232 connectors (2).
- JTAG connector.
- SD/MMC connector.
- USB B-type connector with Link-LED.
- General-purpose register: 8 bits × 32 registers (8 bits × 8 registers × 4 banks)
- ROM: 2 KB to 16 KB, RAM: 256 bytes to 2 KB, data flash memory: ?/2 KB
- High speed on-chip oscillator : 24/16/12/8/4/1 MHz(TYP) can be selected
- On-chip single-power-supply flash memory (with prohibition of block erase/writing function)
- I/O ports: 18/22/26 (N-ch open drain: 2)
An individual PIR sensor detects changes in the amount of infrared radiation impinging upon it, which varies depending on the temperature and surface characteristics of the objects in front of the sensor. PIRs come in many configurations for a wide variety of applications. There are also PIRs designed with reversible orientation mirrors which allow either broad coverage (110° wide) or very narrow "curtain" coverage, or with individually selectable segments to "shape" the coverage.
These sectors include:
- Mechanical engineering/machine tool
- Food and beverage
- Woodworking and furniture
- Building materials
- Pulp and paper
- Material handling
- Level measurement
LM35 is a precision IC temperature sensor with its output proportional to the temperature (in oC). The sensor circuitry is sealed and therefore it is not subjected to oxidation and other processes. With LM35, temperature can be measured more accurately than with a thermistor. It also possess low self heating and does not cause more than 0.1 oC temperature rise in still air.
The operating temperature range is from -55°C to 150°C. The output voltage varies by 10mV in response to every °C rise/fall in ambient temperature, i.e., its scale factor is 0.01V/°C.
MEMS are separate and distinct from the hypothetical vision of molecular nanotechnology or molecular electronics. MEMS are made up of components between 1 to 100 micrometers in size (i.e. 0.001 to 0.1 mm), and MEMS devices generally range in size from 20 micrometers to a millimeter (i.e. 0.02 to 1.0 mm). They usually consist of a central unit that processes data (the microprocessor) and several components that interact with the surroundings such as micro sensors.
- Three selectable full scales (250/500/2000 dps)
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- 16 bit-rate value data output
- 8-bit temperature data output
- Two digital output lines (interrupt and data ready)
- Integrated low- and high-pass filters with user-selectable bandwidth
- Ultra-stable over temperature and time
- Wide supply voltage: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Low voltage-compatible IOs (1.8 V)
Brainwave starter KIT
- Uses the TGAM1 module
- Automatic wireless pairing
- Single AAA Battery
- 8-hours battery run time
- Bluetooth v2.1 Class 2 (10 meters range).
- Static Headset ID (headsets have a unique ID for pairing purposes)
- MATLAB, Android and iOS support
- UART Baud rate: 57,600 Baud